Re: [RFD] monit 3.0 release

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: [RFD] monit 3.0 release
Date: 31 Aug 2002 16:02:29 +0200

Rory Toma <address@hidden> writes:

> >    I suggest Monday, 16. September as a tentative release date.
>
> I probably won't have the dep stuff done by then, probably by the
> end of September.

I suggest that the dependency stuff is moved to a later release then,
and that we try to keep 9/16/2002 as a release date for monit 3.0. It
would be great if you have time to test the intermediate betas on your
FreeBSD box.

Since I think the Notify program is important for the 3.0 release I'll
take it myself, unless Christian or Martin want to give it a stab? But
maybe you (Rory) would like to create a Perl program that could be
used as a skeleton program that could be called from a notify
statement to do snmp-traps?

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland