Re: [CVS] Resource check + autoconf 2.5 + autoheader support

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: [CVS] Resource check + autoconf 2.5 + autoheader support
Date: 30 Aug 2002 01:57:36 +0200

I have just started to test the new process functions you have added,
Christian. I noticed that when a process is stopped it is restarted on
the next cycle. Wouldn't it be better if the behaviour was more like
the timeout function. That is, if the process is stopped for some
reason then it is not validated anymore and thus not started on the
next cycle. The user must explicit start the process again from the
command line or from the web interface. What do you think?

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland