Re: [Announce] monit 2.5.1 released

From: Christian Hopp
Subject: Re: [Announce] monit 2.5.1 released
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 17:38:06 +0200 (CEST)

On 26 Aug 2002, Jan-Henrik Haukeland wrote:

[Solaris 7]  Test successful.

> Ps. Thomas, if you feel for it, could you do a package of this release
> on monit's download page on savannah?

The Solaris 7 packages are at...

http://www.iei.tu-clausthal.de/misc-stuff/admin-filez/monit/

> Pps. Christian, could you please check in your's and Marks new
> autoconf stuff when you're ready.

Just some DOCS stuff is left to do... but I have a question...

I am not such a cvs-wiz... some files are going to be deleted and some
are going to be added to the cvs... it is enough to do "cvs add" or "cvs
remove"  before commit?  It's gonna be a hell of a patch.

Christian

--
Christian Hopp                                email: address@hidden
Institut für Elektrische Informationstechnik             fon: +49-5323-72-2113