Re: time offsets

From: Mark Ferlatte
Subject: Re: time offsets
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:05:05 -0700

begin  Jan-Henrik Haukeland quote on Wed, Aug 14, 2002 at 11:52:22PM +0200:
> The original plan was that we tested against the architecture. If this
> isn't good enough and we need stuff like HAVE_XYZ we should do it
> proper and create a config.h with all those defines, to avoid having a
> to long compile line. But if I understod Mark, he's going to fix this.

Yeah, I'm going to build a config.h and autoconf stuff.  I'll try to
replace as many of the ARCH defines as possible, but as long as folks
catch stuff that I miss and add them, we should be okay.  (For example,
I don't have any Solaris machines that I can test against... but I
probably will catch the FreeBSD stuff).

Anyway, if all goes well, I'll have a patch in a couple of days.  (Day
job is taking precedence...)

I'm going to use autoconf 2.53 as a base, unless you have a pressing
reason to stay with 2.13.