Re: time offsets

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: time offsets
Date: 14 Aug 2002 21:38:57 +0200

Mark Ferlatte <address@hidden> writes:

> Maybe I missed it, but is there a reason you're not using autoconf
> to test for features, instead of doing platform based tests?

When I first created the configure.in file the code didn't have much
problems with cross-plattform issues. Now, especially with Christians
new process code, this has changed.

> If it's a matter of "We would like to, but don't have time/don't
> know how", then I can submit a patch to rework autoconf support so
> that monit will have a chance of Just Working (tm).

We know how, but yes time is a factor at least for me right now with
this zervlet.com stuff I'm trying to realize in September. It's great
if you can refactor the autoconf stuff with a config.h header file.

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland