Re: [CVS] unix socket support added

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: [CVS] unix socket support added
Date: 31 Jul 2002 19:05:44 +0200

Christian Hopp <address@hidden> writes:

> Gosh... I am so nervous... I hope it worked... (-:

It worked just dandy =8-o

> Okay... I have just committed the unix socket support into the CVS.
> pod, rc, changelog should be up to date, too.  Runtest on Solaris 7,
> additionally compile test on Debian/i386 are successful.

The code and documentation is very good, thanks! I allowed myself the
freedom to remove some compiler warnings that was hanging around
(mostly from other code that was added lately).

Generally, I *really* recommend compiling the code with the 'all
warnings' flag on in the Makefile:

 CFLAGS          = -Wall -g -O2 $(DEFINES)  $(INCDIR)

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland