Re: [Patch] Alternativ get_RFC1123date function with numeric timezone

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: [Patch] Alternativ get_RFC1123date function with numeric timezone
Date: 29 Jul 2002 01:08:54 +0200

Looks like a nice and usefull patch again Christian, thanks!

Ps. I haven't had time to look into the unix domain socket code, but
after glimpsing at it I thought that if possible it would look better
if it was possible to push the code into some net.c functions instead
of exposing all the different code in validate.c?

Pps. Without trying to start a MUA war here I have to say that gnus is
an order of magnitude better than pine. www.gnus.org.

Just my 2 cents.

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland