Re [to all]: good news :-)

From: Thomas Oppel
Subject: Re [to all]: good news :-)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 11:15:44 +0200

Hi, all,

I've addded Igor's mail to PACKAGES file on savannah.
Some questions arose:
1) Shall we mirror all kind of packages on savannah?
2) Shall we add all spec files++ we receive into cvs?
3) Shall I put the PACKAGES file into cvs?

In Igor's case the package is already part of a distribution
[http://www.altlinux.ru], so I suggest not to mirror it, as we don't mirror
the Debian package, yet. - (Ehm, who is the Debian monit package packager,
again?) - Btw. Igor's altlinux package is a Debian derivate.

Well, first I'd appreciate to have a current PACKAGES file in cvs
contrib/packages/.
Then we might support package contributions for major distros from all
regions, which haven't included monit, when contributed. Or shall we stick to
the 'most different' like RH, SuSE, Debian, Solaris, ...

?

Greetings, Leppo.

--
Kourentis und Brüggemann