Re: Undefined error: 0

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Undefined error: 0
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 00:12:57 +0200

Hi,
it seems that there occures timeout after opening the socket. Monit checks the socket, if it is ready for read/write before it run the protocol test.

It will be useful when you can attach your monit configuration file and all output files from running following command:

strace -ff -o strace.out monit -c /etc/monitrc validate

Debuging procedure is described in FAQ.txt too. Tomorrow i will travel for couple of days to holiday and i will have only occasionall access to the net, so maybe someone will help before me or others will return to the list (at present its weird time of "monit holiday" :)

Greetings,
Martin