Re: a) HTTP-Port & quitting, b) monit ran amok on my apache

From: Christian Hopp
Subject: Re: a) HTTP-Port & quitting, b) monit ran amok on my apache
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 15:52:21 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 2 Jul 2002, Martin Pala wrote:

> Christian Hopp wrote:
> >
> > I have attached the output of "truss monit" and "truss monit quit".
> > But I don't know if would help you, cuz monit has already forked away
> > when the problems might happen. Attachment -> monit_truss and
> > monit_truss_stop
> >

> You can use the -f option to watch all monits children
Thnx!

I did another run...

"monit_truss_minus_f.gz" has the truss output.
"monit_shell_output" has all the output of the stuff I did to monit
while it ran. (actually just "monit restart apache", "monit quit" and some
"lsof")

Bye,

C.Hopp

--
Christian Hopp                                email: address@hidden
Institut für Elektrische Informationstechnik             fon: +49-5323-72-2113