mlview-hacking

[Mlview-hacking] Project news

From: Dodji Seketeli
Subject: [Mlview-hacking] Project news
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 00:12:26 +0200

Hi all,

A couple of bits have been pushed on the CVS lately.
  + various i18n fixes (strider)
  + made the copy/paste/cut/create edition action work
    for the new MlViewTreeEditor2 widget. Made this widget
    the default one. (me)
  + on going effort to write a new "search" functionality based
    more MVC compliant because the old "search" is broken and
    badly designed. (me)

    Now, My focus will stay on the "search" fonctionality until we have
it working. This should happen within days if everything go well.

   Aside of this, the most important things that remain to be done on
the MlViewTreeEditor2 widget are
-> the ability to  edit the node name and attributes directly
   on the tree.
-> drag'n drop support to copy/cut nodes.

    Once this done, it will be time to move to another GtkCTree/GtkCList
based widget and rewrite it based on GtkTreeView.

Feel free to get MlView from the CVS, test it and fill bugs
at bugzilla.gnome.org.

Best regards,

Dodji.

--
dodji at mlview dot org       | MlView XML Editor
http://www.seketeli.org/dodji | http://mlview.org