mlview-hacking

[Mlview-hacking] Japanese translations.

From: Takeshi AIHANA
Subject: [Mlview-hacking] Japanese translations.
Date: 11 Apr 2002 12:21:12 +0900

Hi,
My name is Takeshi AIHANA from Japan.
I am a member of Japan GNOME User group (JGUG) and
I have a commit right to GNOME CVS repository.

My actions are mainly translate messages to Japanese, and
patching to input/output Japanese as localization on any GNOME apps.
And also translate any techincal documents for GNOME, such like
GLib-1.2.x/2.0 reference manuals.

mlview-0.0.1.11 could display and edit markup structures of
my translated documents.
However, it could not display my translation Japanese on it.
I'll try to check to do.

Thank you.

--
(TAKESHI)