[Mldonkey-users] [patch #4977] vd html progress bars

From: Dennis Nezic
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] [patch #4977] vd html progress bars
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 22:41:46 +0000

Follow-up Comment #10, patch #4977 (project mldonkey):

There is also the bar of file chunks (that shows which chunks are available,
downloaded, etc); It too suffers from the same affliction -- it uses the
background color of table cells to fill the bar.

The problem with my solution is that several colors are required here. Images
are the only way to go in this case.

I'm playing again with the idea of using 1x1 images (embedded in css, or
otherwise) to fill the cells instead. It can work except I don't think there
is any way to programmatically define their colors. Using PPMs could be
programmable, but I don't know of any browser that supports them :(.

Would anyone have a problem if this chunk-bar became a fixed color bar?
Because, otherwise, I don't think there is any way for users like me to see
it :(.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?4977>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/