[Mldonkey-users] Re: Column A and C always empty .

From: Jean-Yves Avenard
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Column A and C always empty .
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 10:11:48 +1000

Anybody actually reading this DL ???

On 8/30/06, Jean-Yves Avenard <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi

I recently upgraded my mlnet server with version 2.7.7

I did this using a complete new .mldonkey directory so there wouldn't
be any conflicts with earlier version of mlnet.

I've noticed that after a while, when doing a search on the edonkey
network, the A and C column would always be blank.
If I restart mlnet, sometimes (not always) running the search command
again would provide the A and C values .
Not having A or C means that it's likely whatever I'm trying to
download will never finish :(

Any ideas what could be the problem or is this a known problem?

Thanks
Jean-Yves