[Mldonkey-users] MLDONKEY

From: Mahmood Ahmed
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] MLDONKEY
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 11:00:22 +0000

HI
I've been trying to download MLdonkey-latest edition for Mac OS X-but cannot find any site to download from. Versiontracker doesn't help. Have tried MLDonkey sites
but cannot download the applications.
I would be very very grateful if you could direct me to where I can find the latest version for apple mac os x. The last was 2.5.4 but for some reasons I cannot get
it any more. Your help or comments would be greatly appreciated.
Thanking you
mahmood ahmed