[Mldonkey-users] [wish] Group files and make things on the whole group

From: Xan
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] [wish] Group files and make things on the whole group
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:21:04 +0100

Hi,

Is it possible to add the possibility that mldonkey could group certain files
(for example, if we have:

file_1
file_2
file_3
file_4

that I could group file_1, file_2 to a group named "group 1")

and that it could apply actions in whole groups?

In the previous example:

- we could set the priority of whole group (it means that all the files in
that group has the same priority; useful if we have low
max_current_downloads),
- share (that anyone could see these files) whole group (instead of select
individually each file to share; in this way, we could drop/add files in
group and the options of the group are the same),
- limiting number of sources of a specific group,
- select not-random/random order of downloading for each group.

Thanks,
Xan.