[Mldonkey-users] Card Debt Eliminated

From: bernie ford
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Card Debt Eliminated
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 14:09:18 -1100

The prospect of your card balance at zero is something that many Americans
are dealing with today.

For the rest of the story about destroying debt, visit us here
http://nfm.R.inovativepromarket.com/e3/

Bankruptcy laws have changed.  Many former bankruptcy attorneys have gone
on to other legal arenas. This is not about bankruptcy. This has nothing to
do with "debt counseling" or reduction in your payment plans! Not about
consolidation or management of your card debts. This is about not making
payments right away and making them pay for lying to you. Learn how the
banks really work and how the entire money system has been rigged.  You’ll
be surprised and maybe a little upset! But we’ll help you turn it to your
advantage with easy to follow steps.

address listed above and just see site to be gone from the db

No, was the answer; but there are plenty of long, tough vines growing on
the island that are just as strong and pliable as ropes. Then, if you are
willing to run the chances, decided the boy, I will make the attempt to save
you
But I must warn you that in case I find I can not support the weight of
your bodies I shall drop one or both of you into the sea.