[Mldonkey-users] 2 statistical requests

From: Xan
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] 2 statistical requests
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 13:53:00 +0200

Hi people,

I'm a bit curious of my computer stadistics. In some times, plus mldonkey web
GUI, I use sancho(.sf.net) for see my traffic behaviour. One thing that I
miss in GUI of mldonkey is the maximum rate of downloading/uploading.

I think that this could give a useful information about our connection and if
we should change the connection settings.

Maybe, it were interesting to have the minim rate of downloading/uploading
too.

So, with the max, min and rate we could analyse the params of connections
better, I think.

A thing related: is there anywhere a plugin of mldonkey for extend mldonkey
stadistics. Perhaps it were interesting to know the distribution of rates.
For example, we could have a table like:

      Time %
Between [min, 2] kB/s  3 m  20%
Between [2, 4] kB/s  5 m  22%
Between [k, max] kB/s  7m  24%

where min and max was the min and max rate.

I like that, but I think that this is not useful for the majorty of user. So a
plugin were good.

The second request: can you put someway an information of how much bytes we
donwload of a file _today_?

Thank you very much,
Xan.