[Mldonkey-users] mldonkey doesn't remember state on exit

From: Lars Oeschey
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] mldonkey doesn't remember state on exit
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 00:14:56 +0200

Hi,

I'm using MLNet 2.5-16l, and as frontend g2gui alpha v0.3.0-pre1. When I kill the core via g2gui (because the init.d script doesn't stop correctly), mldonkey forgets about changes that were made. I.e. downloads that were cancelled are again in the list on the next start, files that already had hundreds of MBs downloaded start at zero again, serverlist is not remembered.

What could the problem be here?

Lars

--
http://www.perforations.de