[Mldonkey-users] nat

From: Franz Lenhardt
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] nat
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 18:42:03 +0100

Hello,

I've recently put my mldonkey computer behind a router which is connected via
DSL to the internet. Since I've done this, either no or only very slow
downloads (~0.8k) are possible.
There are 32 downloads in my queue, but only 4 of them are available at 100%,
one half isn't available at all although some (~30) sources are shown.
I'm connected to 3 servers, on 1 I have a high id, on the other 2 it's low.
Upload to other clients works just like before.
In the nat configuration of the router I've forwarded ports 4662 tcp and 4666
udp to the mldonkey box, the firewall on the router and the local firewall is
disabled. What else do I need to do in order to get mldonkey achieve the same
performance as before?

TIA,
Franz