Re: [Mldonkey-users] searching term

From: himba
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] searching term
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 23:09:00 +0200

Dagur Valberg Johannsson wrote:
Hi,

Without knowing for sure, it seems to me that if you put "-word" in
the search, it will filter out that word in results (I'm using the web
gui).

For example, when I search for "pdf linux -german", it shows as
"(CONTAINS[linux pdf]) AND NOT (CONTAINS[german]) ", and I did not
find any german books in the search results.

thankx for the tip, though it is not that "efficient" here. I still
got several occourences of german pdfs. from quick skim it looks
like results that have those words in parenthesis don't get thown.
I get (ebook - pdf - german) Linux .. .pdf among results.

regards, himba