[Mldonkey-users] Discussing and documenting the Overnet protocol

From: Enzo Michelangeli
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Discussing and documenting the Overnet protocol
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 00:22:43 +0800

Greetings everybody,

I had sent an e-mail on a related subject to address@hidden
(Fabrice?) but I got no reply, so I'm trying here.

As part of a coding effort, I'm trying to document properly what is known
of the Overnet protocol, and I'd like to exchange views and experiences
with any interested party, either by private e-mail or through a suitable
forum (which one?). Please send any reply to the list, or directly to
myself:  em (at) em.no-ip.com .

Enzo