Re: [Mldonkey-users] edk links in the complete download email

From: Jochen Radmacher
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] edk links in the complete download email
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 03:21:04 +0200

Hi
address@hidden wrote:

how do I configure mlnet to automatic add edk links to comments in the
complete download mail?
It's no longer in the mlnet code, but i use this as my file finished script, which give me the same result(don't forget to disable the mail feature in mldonkey):
#!/bin/bash
# You may need to exchange mailx with mailto depending on your distribution
echo -e "Mldonkey download completed:\n\nName: $3\nSize: $2\nLink: ed2k://|file|$3|$2|$1|\n" \
       |mailx -s "[mldonkey] file received - $3" address@hidden

Greets,
Jochen