[Mldonkey-users] Mldonkey holds dead files

From: Jimmi
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Mldonkey holds dead files
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 07:23:05 +0200

Hi everybody,

I run  the mldonkey client  on my Linux box  and everytime my  discs get
full and  I want to make  room for further downloads  I experienced that
the  disc space  is updated  after a  long time  (hours) or  never more,
untill I stop mldonkey.

If I run lsof onto the download  directory I find that the deleted files
are still  open by mldonkey; the  result is that the  disc appears full,
even if it is empty :(

Any hints will be welcome ;)

Thanks in advance
--
   ---         _   o        |   Perche' denunciare il reddito dopo il   |
   / immi   ---  _/\_>      |         bene che vi ha fatto? MM          |