Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Some problems using Mldonkey

From: Daniel Tahin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Some problems using Mldonkey
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 19:42:19 +0200

Thanx for your answer, but it didn't help:-((
I got still this message (from mlnet):

Network Fasttrack disabled
Network G2 disabled
Network Gnutella disabled
Network Open Napster disabled
Network Direct Connect disabled

even though I configured mldonkey, that you described (I enabled explicitly all
these networks).

I think there is an other problem. There is somewhere in the documentation,
that i should forward the ports for the donkey-network. I don't have
root-privilegs on the system to do that. But if a start a chat-server on port
e.g 7777 others can connect to me (I can leave ports open, ... I think:-)). Can
I check, if a port is forwarded?
And a last question: do you have any idea, why can't download any file? Under
Transfer/Downloads there is a 0 for Sources, Active Sources, Availability

Please help me:-((