[Mldonkey-users] How to create ed2k links?

From: Leif Sandstede
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] How to create ed2k links?
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 16:05:19 +0200

Hi

I remember there was a commandline tool to create ed2k links, where do I find that. Or what other way is there to create those links? This must be very obvious to most people since there is nothing in the wiki or other documentation on it, not even in the forums...
So I guess most people should be able to help me.

Leif