Re: [Mldonkey-users] Mldonkey on debian unstable/sparc 64

From: Sylvain LE GALL
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Mldonkey on debian unstable/sparc 64
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 20:52:53 +0200

On Wed, May 12, 2004 at 01:10:21PM +0200, Eric Jantzen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a big problem. mldonkey crash all the time after 1-5 minutes
> with error:
>
> Fatal error: out-of-bound access in array or string
>
> Here is my uname -a
> Linux starweb 2.4.24-sparc64 #1 Fri Jan 30 18:32:22 EST 2004 sparc64
> GNU/Linux
> The Sun is a Ultra5 with 192Mo mem and 400 Mo swap.
>
> I try debian package mldonkey-server_2.5.21-1_sparc.deb
> or I have compile ocaml, labltk and CVS version of mldonkey in 32 bit
> and that's the same crash :(
>
> any idea?
>
> thank's

Hello,

Well, the issue is known and reported in the debian BTS. I think it
should be a problem in the C stubs used for crypto functions ( in
particular tiger tree which doesn't even work ).

What you can do is disable all options of mldonkey at compile time ( ie
trying only edonkey support ) and build up every single support till you
find which one is faulty !

Kind regard
Sylvain Le Gall