[Mldonkey-users] Re: update_server_list false does not work with 2-5-21

From: spiralvoice
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: update_server_list false does not work with 2-5-21
Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 23:34:46 +0200

Hi,

these servers are not from the redirector as I disabled it long time ago.

I just checked a bit and found out that those new servers are servers where
connected clients are connected to, so MLDonkey takes their server_ip:port
and adds it to our server list. What I do not understand is that all
safe_add_server functions recognize the update_server_list option, for
example donkeyClient.ml, line 857-:

    begin
      match t.CR.server_info with
        Some (ip, port) when !!update_server_list -> safe_add_server ip port
      | _ -> ()
    end;

So why are those servers added?

- spiralvoice