[Mldonkey-users] CVS broken?

From: Andre Hinrichs
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] CVS broken?
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 00:55:18 +0200

Hi List!

This morning I saw that a new mldonkey version (2.5.21) is out.
OK, I immediately checked out head of CVS.
Then, I looked into the ChangeLog via Web and saw that the
release tag of 2.5.21 is on the same version as for 2.5.18.
So, I wanted to start cvs again now with the specific version tag to see if it
is really the same version as 2.5.18.
Unfortunately, CVS did not respone anymore.
I tried to connect several time in the past 12 hours without any success.

BTW, here is the URL for the CVS ChangeLog:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/mldonkey/mldonkey/distrib/ChangeLog

What's wrong there?

Cheers,
Andre