Re: [Mldonkey-users] Safari and html_mods

From: MaRiUs
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Safari and html_mods
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:38:32 +0200

Am 26.04.2004 um 01:45 schrieb Curtis Magyar:

Yes, very strange.  I'm using 2.5.16l (spiralvoice) running at
http://192.168.1.6:4080 (on another computer) right now, and everything
works fine.  I wonder what else could be the problem.  Does Firefox or
Camino work?  Or do they all have the same problem?

They all have the same problem. But finally I found out what the problem is (i guess): I have a website, with some statistic about my router (the computer that runs mldonkey). It is divided in 2 frames. The lefft frame is a small frame for navigation to view uptime, ppp-connection time, networks throughput, etc. One link points to http://192.168.1.111:4080 with the main frame as the target frame (as for all the other links). If I directly visit 192.168.1.111:4080 that means without the navigation frame everything works fine. Seems that the java-script used is influenced when the webinterface is opened in a frame. Maybe you could verify that ?

Marius