[Mldonkey-users] Missing Bittorrent files in display when using latest C

From: Jörg Spilker
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Missing Bittorrent files in display when using latest CVS checkout
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 06:53:41 +0100

Hello,

i just updated to the latest CVS tree (checkout yesterday evening). With this
release, mldonkey is hiding some files. I´m normally using kmldonkey to view
the downloads and the last four files (all bittorrent) with the highest
download percentage are missing in kmldonkey output. The overall number of
files downloading in kmldonkey  info applet was still correct. I changed back
to my  last stable release (checkout from 14.1.2003) and the files are back
again.

Greetings, Joerg