Re: [Mldonkey-users] Mlnet and share

From: mldonkey
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Mlnet and share
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:43:02 +0100

Hi!

Sorry, I sent the mail just to Mike's private adress. So here is a copy of it to the list, if somebody cares:

Mike wrote:
Why mlnet don't count correctly shared files?? i have shared about 30GB and mlnet shows only about 600MB....what is wrong?

You are talking about the number in the "transfers" tab of the web interface, where it says "Down: ... | Up: ... | Shared: 600 M", right? This confused me too, but the answer is simple: This isn't the amount of data you _share_ , but what you have _uploaded_ during this session. You can check that in the "statistics" tab.

Bye
Martin