[Mldonkey-users] HELP - recovering BT downloads

From: Jeff
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] HELP - recovering BT downloads
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 02:09:44 -0000

Hi All

I'm running MLD 2.5-4+2 on a Redhat 9 box. Everythings has been fine until today. The donkey was chewing up around 75% of my RAM so I thought it was about time to restart it. I killed the core via the web UI. When I restarted it, it had lost all but 2 of my files!

I managed to get the ed2k ones back with recover_temp but my BitTorrent downloads still arent appearing. The BT plugin is working - it have just queued up some more torrens and theyre downloading.

Is there a recover_temp command that works with BT?

Fingers Crossed!
Jeff