Re: [Mldonkey-users] re osx

From: ditfau6
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] re osx
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 19:38:22 +0100

kami petersen wrote:

gary head wrote:

just a quick query folks...have been going round in circles for weeks on the net trying to get any version of mldonkey to work on my computer...found lots of useful info but cant get it to run..am still using os x 10.1.5...am i wasting my time without 10.2...or can i get an older version that will run on my system???

any help will be appreciated..and replies in idiot proof language will also be helpful

i don't know any particulars about os x, but letting the one's who do know what kind of problems you run in to (in idiot proof language) will increase your chances of getting advice.

/kami