Re: [Mldonkey-users] how to reduce memory usage by mlnet and mlgui (2.5-

From: Christian Lange
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] how to reduce memory usage by mlnet and mlgui (2.5-4+2 from cvs[17 Dec 2003])
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 16:34:57 +0100

Hello Murphy,

> I am using the cvs of mlnet and mlgui (version
> 2.5-4+2). The memory usage by mlnet and mlgui
> increases to  80 MB each after running about 24 hours.
> I have about 60 files in the download list. Is there
> any way to reduce the memory usage by mlnet and mlgui?

I have the same problem with the latest CVS version. Earlier versions
used almost never more than 30 or 40MB, now it is going up to about
80 after about 24 hours, just like you are writing. After about 4
hours it is now at 18MB, which is normal for my usual downloads. I have
about 30 downloads currently, almost all of them rare, the file
history options are off for ages, max concurrent downloads set to 30.

 - Christian Lange, Berlin