[Mldonkey-users] Download to correct an existing file

From: romildo
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Download to correct an existing file
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 07:21:44 -0200

Hello.

I have alread downloaded a file and I have burnt
it into a CD. Now the CD is demaged and I cannot
read the complete file from the CD without errors
anymore. Then I want to download this file again,
but only the parts which are bad. How can I achieve
this? Is it enough to copy the defectif file to
the temp directory of mldonkey and rename it to the
hash of the correct file (found with a search)?

Any help?

Romildo