Re: [Mldonkey-users] core¦(2.5-4+1)¦not¦connecting ¦to¦

From: Stefan Meggl
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] core¦(2.5-4+1)¦not¦connecting ¦to¦
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 15:40:14 +0100 (MET)

I'm having the same problem as Murphy. I get a lot of messages
saying that the server is full, my IP is blacklisted etc. The problems
started with the 2.5-4+1 Version from spiralvoice and I never had
any problems before. I tried different server lists but still no success
neither with +1 nor +2 version from spiralvoice. I'm totally clueless...

Any help would be appreciated...