Re: [Mldonkey-users] core¦(2.5-4+1)¦not¦c onnecting¦to¦

From: b8_bavard
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] core¦(2.5-4+1)¦not¦c onnecting¦to¦
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 11:23:10 +0100

Do you allow incoming connections to your computer on port 4662 (if
you are in a university, the university may block this port) ? With
the CVS 11/29/2003, I can even connect to Razorblack (for some reason,
it disconnects after a while, but I didn't investigate that), which is
one of the most difficult servers.

- Fabrice (b8_bavard)