[Mldonkey-users] how to upgrade after building new mlnet binaries from c

From: Murphy
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] how to upgrade after building new mlnet binaries from cvs
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 05:09:10 -0800 (PST)

I am using MLNet 2.5-4 and yesterday I got the cvs and
compiled it. Following is the structure of my
directoris:

~/.mld  --> contains my *ini file, temp dir and
incoming dir

~/mld   -->> contains my older binaries (mlnet, mlgui
etc)

~/cvs/   -->> contains the newly compiled binaries
(mlnet 2-5.4+1

I would like to know how to upgrade to new binaries.
One method is that just overwrite the older binaires
with new and restart the mlnet without touching  any
ohter *ini files. I am asking this question so that I
dont screw up the 5 GB of partial downloads while
upgrading to new binaries.

Thanking in advance
Murphy