[Mldonkey-users] Future migration...

From: Andre Hinrichs
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Future migration...
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 09:49:24 +0100

Hi!

As I already tested the 'release-2-5-devel-6' CVS version two months ago and
had a lot of trubble with it I want to remail one thing now.

Migrating to this version forgets the file_filename in files.ini

As I very often rename downloads and my download queue is very long (~1500
files now) I don't want to set all these filenames again.
So please, if you plan to migrate this, then add the 'file_filename' entry as
first entry in 'file_filenames'.

Thanx

Andre