[Mldonkey-users] problems connecting to big sites like Razorback, S.E.D.

From: Andreas Piesk
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] problems connecting to big sites like Razorback, S.E.D.G. or LovePoint.biz
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 02:50:48 +0100

i cannot longer connect to the sites in the subject line.

on razorback and sedg i get

| ERROR : The UserHash sent on your 14662 port doesnt match the LOGIN one (UserHash stealer ?)

i have no idea what's causing this error. my config hasn't changed.

on lovepoint i get

| WARNING : You have a lowid. Please review your network config and/or your settings.

all ports are open. i can connect to other sites and get high-ids.

i'm using 2.5-4 + zlib-patch. the zlib-patch doesn't matter.

maybe i'm wrong, but it seems to me that with every new server-version the mldonkey user are getting more and more problems.

if someone knows something about the errormessages and can give some hints, please let me know.

-ap

--
Andreas Piesk <address@hidden>

GNUPG: E9D6 44A5 DCF2 D097 8113  0223 4E2B 3014 58DE BE88