[Mldonkey-users] no connection to servers

From: Mr. Muh
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] no connection to servers
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 00:49:58 +0100

Hi there,

I am new to this mailinglist. So short intro. I'm from germany and using
mldonkey since 1.95 on debian.

When I start the core, it connects to some servers, but after a few hours
there are no more connections to servers. When I hit the connect to more
servers button, it does not look like the core is trying to connect
one, 'cause there is no "connecting" at the status of the servers. Also it is
not possible to connect manually to any server. After a restart of the core
the game begins again...

Any suggestions?
Is this a problem with the new lungdum servers?
Maybe a workaround is to use servers with less users, can anyone give me a
good list?

here are some of the options:
max_server_age = 2
servers_walking_period = 6