Re: [Mldonkey-users] few anomalies between web browsers

From: Andre Hinrichs
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] few anomalies between web browsers
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 13:47:31 +0200

On Thursday 16 October 2003 14:58, himbA wrote:
[ a lot of... ]

Let me just add two things I'd like to see at the web frontend.

1.) Possibility to configure view of downloads. As an example I'd like to see
only the active (non-paused, non-queued) entries because I have a very long
list of files.
2.) No default action when clicking on 'Transfers'. By now a second list of
buttons is displayed and the download queue is displayed by default. Since my
download queue is very long (more than 1000 files) it takes very long for
mozilla to calculate the table which means that I sometimes have to wait for
a minute or so to be able to click on other buttons.

Andre