[Mldonkey-users] html_mods_style 6

From: Mike Jones
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] html_mods_style 6
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 18:23:51 +0000

If you use the html interface with html_mods activated (requires
javascript):

I am looking for feedback on "html_mods_style 6".

Patch 1695 applies to 2.5.3 - I would like to know if this style is
easier to use and if it would make a better default style.

I'm just looking for feedback on the "grouped button" approach, not
necessarily the colour.  It is a smaller frame with grouped buttons,
which I've quickly tried successfully in IE/Moz/Opera7/Konq. (it just
uses DIVs).

To change styles, click "Options" and choose "Testing" from the pulldown
menu on the bottom/right.  Or, type "html_mods_style 6" in the input bar.

Thanks.