Re: [Mldonkey-users] Can´t load Open Naps ter serverlist

From: hippo31
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Can´t load Open Naps ter serverlist
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 23:17:29 +0200

> thank you for the URL, I got the servers now in my list,
> but I am not able to connect to any of them.
>
> The core is running on my linux router, the packetfilter ports are
> open and not forwarded. All other networks are working, only Opennap
> is still not operational.

Did you try enabling only opennap network in a newly installed mldonkey
dir and launch it ?
this allow you, once options are correctly configured, to
1) be certain you can't connect to ; as it is the only net you allowed,
your serverlist is not polluted with huge number of undesired servers
and you may immediately connect to one
2) use "log" command to see logs of opennap connections and eventually
finger your problem

> I did not found any debug options to scan the traffic between MLDonkey
> and the OpenNap servers.

"log" command as explained bellow ^_^