[Mldonkey-users] News of devel

From: b8_bavard
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] News of devel
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 11:01:11 +0200

Just for your information, the development has not ceased. Yesterday,
I tried the most recent version, and I was able to download a file
from donkey and fasttrack together. There are still many problems to
be fixed before a commit to Savannah CVS, in particular the fact that
upload is currently disabled in edonkey... but as soon as possible, a
new devel release will be made available for beta-testers.

- b8_bavard (mldonkey)
Homepage: http://www.mldonkey.net/