[Mldonkey-users] recover-temp

From: Steven Geerts
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] recover-temp
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 08:47:05 +0200

Hi

I was downloading some huge file with mldonkey 2.4, but due to a powerfailure, somehow the files got corrupted/lost! The files are still in the temp-directory and after searching the internet I came to the recover_temp command. Tried it, it worked, at least the files came back in the download list (with the md5 hash as name), but it does not download anymore.

I also found that it takes a while before the download really resumes, but I'm waiting for 2 days now and still no further progress! I really hate loosing the files, because I can start downloading again. So if somebody have some ideas on how to get them back (I was at 90% of 1.4gig!! :-( ), please let me know!

Maybe some other questions? How do I know that the previous stuff that is downloaded before is still in there and not corrupt?

your help is really appreciated!

tnx

steven