[Mldonkey-users] Feature request: form field file rename in html interfa

From: Fabian Henrici
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Feature request: form field file rename in html interface
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 07:35:23 +0200

Hi,

this is just a small feature request:

I have auto-commit activated which means I try to select the filename most to my liking from the dropdown menu before the file is finished so I don't have to rename it later (especially with series). Sometimes no filename is exactly as I want it. I know I can rename it by pointing my browser to http://mldonkey:4080/submit=?q=rename+file_id+"new_filename"; But it would be a lot easier if there would be a form field to enter the new name next to the dropdown menu. Coding the necessary HTML would be easy but I have no ocaml skills whatsoever..........

Thanks a lot, Fabian