[Mldonkey-users] advanced up/download priority

From: Jay Hap-hang Yu
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] advanced up/download priority
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 03:29:03 +1000

hi,

this is a feature request.

I've been browsing emule forum and I noticed that some smart/advanced
upload/download prioritizing logic/algorithms are being debated
frequently. may be MLdonkey should implement some of them :D.

here are some prioritizing rules I can think of:

- give higher priority to downloads that are almost finished based on %
  and/or MB downloaded
- give higher priority to uploads and downloads with less sources (rare
  files should complete sooner rather than later)
- give higher priority to files with user specific size ranges

hope this helps :)
--
- Jay HHY
Software Engineer - ZDSEG (P.S.H.I.T. ???)