Re: [Mldonkey-users] too much root?

From: Christian Brandt
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] too much root?
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 14:47:34 +0200

Am Freitag 06 Juni 2003 14:26 schrieben Sie:

> The files are owned by group root forever, the files owned by user root
> change to hoffmanr after some time (~30min on the 486, ~2min on the
> Thunderbird800).

 Instead 30/2min I watched 15/10min. Right after reboot
nearly all .ini-files belong to root, slowly dropping to the correct uid
after some minutes...

 Also very ugly: A .tmp-file owned by root. User can't delete that
themselves. uhoh. Time to go back to "su - brandtc - mlnet"?

--
Christian Brandt

 life is short and in most cases it ends with death
 but my tombstone will carry the hiscore